One idea worth considering as a Portland staycation activity is taking a river cruise. Hop on aboard the Portland Spirit for lunch, brunch, or dinner and take a cruise on the Willamette and Columbia Rivers. Enjoy a fabulous feast while taking in the dazzling sights and sounds of the Portland area. You’ll also be treated to live entertainment and much more. There are several cruises to choose from. Pick one that suits your style. Before you book your river cruise with Portland Spirit though, be sure to take a moment to read the tips gathered for you below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your cruise experience. In addition to that you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Portland Spirit cruises listed below as well for even more savings!
Tips & Coupons
- Check out the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered deals with savings of 50% or more on Portland Spirit cruises.
- If you are booking your cruise online through the Portland Spirit website, look for promotional codes. You will see a promotional code box towards the bottom of the cruise reservation page. Enter the code here and if it is valid you should see the discount appear automatically on the next page.
- If you are a senior, be sure to mention this at the time of booking. Portland Spirit does offer an additional discount on cruises for seniors.
- Be sure to sign up for the Portland Spirit email newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They keep you updated on the latest promotions and even coupons which are exclusive to their email subscribers and Facebook and Twitter followers.
- Check the Portland Visitors Center. They almost always have coupons for Portland Spirit cruises and at last check had a coupon good for $5 off a sightseeing cruise.
- Get the Portland Perks Coupon Book and you will receive plenty of coupons for area activities including a $5 off coupon for a Portland Spirit sightseeing cruise.