A great place for a day trip from Portland is Seaside, Oregon and one of the places that you must see is the Seaside Aquarium. It’s one of the oldest aquariums on the west coast and one of the main highlights there are the seals. They’re open year round except for a few days for maintenance throughout the year. Now before you head on over to Seaside, take just a moment to read the tips which have been outlined below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Seaside Aquarium listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Visit the Seaside Aquarium on the anniversary of their opening (May 25th) and get admission at the 1937 ticket rate.
- For families of 6, take advantage of the family discount rate. You end up saving about $5 on your total admission costs.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this when purchasing your ticket and you can save $1.25 on your general admission.
- Sign up for the Seaside Aquarium newsletter. Be in the known of the latest news, events, and promotions at the Seaside Aquarium.
- Be sure to follow the Seaside Aquarium on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- Stop by the Seaside Visitors Center. They can help you get the best savings and plan your day in Seaside. They may have some coupons for the Seaside Aquarium as well.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They offer a lot of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Portland area and beyond.